Is it time for you to replace some of the windows of your home in Great Bend? As a homeowner, an important part of maintaining your home is ensuring that your windows work properly. Regularly maintained and correctly installed windows will help prevent drafts and the loss of heat, aid in properly ventilating your house, add a level of security and improve the aesthetic of your home.
Whether you’re installing a set of windows to upgrade your home or you’re simply replacing a single window, Shull Roofing is here to help. In this article, we’ll dive into window replacement costs and signs that you should have new windows installed.
New Window Cost in Great Bend
So, how much does a window replacement cost in the Great Bend community? The total price of having new windows installed will depend on the number of windows that need replacing, the style you choose, and the size of your windows and home. In the Great Bend area, the cost range for new windows is around $234 to $1224 per window. You can expect to pay roughly $729 per window.
Should You Replace Your Great Bend Windows
With proper installation and regular maintenance, the average windows will last around 15 to 20 years. If your windows are nearing that time frame or you’re noticing reoccurring issues such as leaking, mold, or varying temperatures it’s a good idea to have a window professional inspect your home. Here are several reasons to have new windows installed on your home in Great Bend.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: New windows will have better insulation and help regulate the temperature in your home
- Reduction in Outside Noise: New windows can utilize better seals and minimize outside noise
- Reduce Leaks: New windows can help seal out outside water and leaks from getting inside
- Boost Your Home’s Value: New windows can upgrade the aesthetic of your home and boost your home’s curb appeal
- Ventilation: Upgrading your windows can help improve the airflow and ventilation throughout your home.
- More Interior Light: When you have new windows installed, you can choose to have windows that add more light to the interior spaces of your home.
Next Steps: Shull Roofing
The harsh weather in the Great Bend area ranges from strong winds and large hail storms to full-blown tornadoes. Having properly installed windows is an important part of protecting your home and ensuring a favorable living environment. Nobody wants to pay extra in electric bills each month or have water leaking into their home.
Shull Roofing has been serving the Great Bend area for 13 years and is committed to providing Great Bend with high-quality and long-lasting home improvement solutions. At Shull Roofing, it is our goal to set the standard for residential roofing and home services.
If you have questions about window installations, get in touch with us to learn more about our services or to request a free estimate!