Average Cost to Install a Synthetic Cedar Roof in Salina
The average cost to install a synthetic cedar roof in Salina will be between $18,000 and $25,000 depending on the size of the home, specific products chosen, and a variety of other factors your roofing contractor will use to calculate exact costs. You can generally expect to pay between $1240 and $1725 per square for your new synthetic cedar roof.
How Roof Size Impacts Roof Installation Cost
The size of your roof will generally be the most important factor in determining the final cost of your new synthetic shingle roof installation. The roofing experts at Shull Construction in Salina will gather exact information when they provide your free estimate, but if you’re not quite ready for that you can look at the footprint of your home and divide the square feet by 100 to find out the approximate squares of your roof.
- 10 square roof: $12,400 to $17,250
- 15 square roof: $18,600 to $25,875
- 20 square roof: $24,800 to $34,500
- 25 square roof: $31,000 to $43,125
- 30 square roof: $37,200 to $51,750
- 35 square roof: $43,400 to $60,375
What is Synthetic Cedar Roofing
Synthetic, or composite, cedar shake roofing is made of recycled materials that are designed to mimic the look of genuine cedar shakes. These shakes are engineered with deep grooves and grain patterns to make them look more authentic and hand-split the same way real cedar would be. At Shull Construction, we highly recommend synthetic cedar products from DaVinci and DECRA for our customers in Salina.
Benefits of Synthetic Cedar for Salina Homeowners
Synthetic cedar roofing comes packed with benefits for Salina homeowners who are looking for a product that will make their homes stand out apart from the crowd.
- Synthetic cedar offers all the beautiful curb appeal of natural cedar shakes – while a trained roofing professional might be able to tell the difference your family, friends, and neighbors will never know it’s not genuine cedar.
- A properly installed and maintained synthetic cedar roof will last for decades.
- Synthetic cedar roofs are extremely durable and weather resistant with the ability to withstand heavy rains, hail, and high winds.
- Unlike its natural counterpart, synthetic cedar is fireproof.
- Natural cedar is prone to fading and weathering from the sun’s strong UV rays and regular wear and tear – synthetic cedar shakes are resistant to fading from the sun as well as damage from insects and vegetation.
- Synthetic slate is very low-maintenance, rarely needing to be cleaned or repaired.
If you’re in the market for a beautiful and durable roof for your Salina home synthetic slate might be exactly what you’re looking for! Call Shull Construction, today, to schedule your free estimate and see how we can help you get the roof of your dreams!