How Much Will a Tile Roof Cost in Salina?
If you are looking for a long-lasting roofing material that will not need a replacement for the remainder of your home ownership, look no further than concrete or clay tile. This amazing product can last upwards of 50+ years when properly installed and maintained. This amazing product is one of the oldest roofing materials and has spanned decades due to its durability, and amazing life span.
What will a new tile roof cost in Salina? Homeowners can expect to pay between $14,000 and $18,000, depending on the size of the roof, the type of tile chosen, the pitch of the roof, and several other factors. A new synthetic tile roof will cost between $1000 and $1200 per square to install in Salina.
The size of your home will greatly impact the final cost of synthetic tile roof installation. When you call Shull Construction to inquire about a free estimate we will use precise measurements to provide you with as accurate pricing as possible. If you desire to have an idea of what it will cost for a new tile roof, check the chart below for an approximate cost. (Learn More)
10 square roof: $10,000 to $12,000
15 square roof: $15,000 to $18,000
20 square roof: $20,000 to $24,000
25 square roof: $25,000 to $30,000
30 square roof: $30,000 to $36,000
What types of tile does Shull Construction in Salina install?
Clay Tile Roofing
- Longevity: Clay tiles are longer lasting than other roofing materials. These roofs can have a longevity of nearly 100 years. Even on the low end, clay tile can last 50 years. They are built to be nearly indestructible and resistant to the elements.
- Low Maintenance: Many other roofing materials require regular maintenance, cleaning, and inspections. Clay tile seems to be a “set it and forget it” type of roofing material. They are built to last!
- Durability: A beautiful attribute of clay is that they do not rot and are insect-resistant. They remain structurally reliable and stunning for years to come.
- Insulation – An advantage to clay tiles is that air can freely circulate beneath the tiles, regulating the rooftop temperatures, and maintaining comfortable indoor temperatures.
- Weather Resistant – Other types of roofing materials must expand and contract with the changing weather conditions. Clay beautifully maintains the roof’s integrity through the ability to withstand hot and cold weather events.
Concrete Tile Roofing
- Durability: Similar to clay, this type of tile roofing can last an extremely long time. This is one of the longest track records of performance compared to other roofing materials such as asphalt and metal.
- Withstand Nature – Hailstorms, strong rainstorms, rot, insect damage, and fire don’t hold much up against concrete tile. You will never have to worry about a safe strong roof over your head when you rely on concrete tiling.
- Variety: Another beautiful attribute of the concrete tiling is the variety of colors and styles the homeowner can choose from. The possibilities are endless!
- Low Maintenance – Again, similar to clay, there is minimal maintenance that needs to be addressed with a concrete tile roof. There is no need to have a to-do list line item for your roof when it comes to this amazing material.
- Noise-Controlling – Ah, the peace and quiet atmosphere of a home with a concrete tile roof! Concrete tile has a noise-canceling feature that keeps the racket of the neighborhood outside where it needs to stay.
No matter where you live, or the style of your home, you can glean the amazing benefits of a tile roof! Consider calling Shull Construction in Salina to learn more about this stunning material and cross off roof maintenance from your regular inspection schedule for good! We are skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to tile roofing and we will provide you with 100% customer satisfaction! Call today to learn more!